Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Wednesday Randoms

Hello love!  Lots of random thoughts and phone pics from today.

1.  I have been making a delicious protein iced coffee for breakfast every morning. 1 giant cup of coffee (largest Keurig setting), 1 scoop of protein powder, and lots o ice.  Shake and drink.

It would be awesome if I could actually drink however. I spilled it all over me as I was driving to visit clinics today. Thank goodness I have on a dress that hides it pretty well. Proof:



2.  Speaking of visiting clinics, I realize that I always take the stairs in the office complexes, however, I am out of breath when I go into the offices.  I should probably stop that.  Or get my ass to the gym. 

3.  I made Matt and I matching beach towels.  He is going to love it.  And by love it, I really mean hate it.

One time I unintentionally bought us matching swimsuits.  It was right before our trip to Cozumel and I was trying to find swimsuits in November.  Have you ever tried that??  Basically impossible.  So I picked out one for each of us that was 1) decent and 2) in our size and packed them away.  Matt to this day still swears I did it on purpose.   I wish I did, but unfortunately I am not smart enough to think that way....

4.  While embroidering the above towels, my machine kept screwing up* on me. The damn thing broke 4 needles.  And, it worked perfectly on my test run (on a crappy garage towel)

*note: my machine works perfectly. it is generally messed up by operator error.

5.  I take myself way to seriously.  I need to learn to lighten up.

6.  Matt and I have something planned for the next 4 weekends.  I fully expect our house to be a wreck and absolutely no projects to be done during that time.  I am preparing myself now.

Ok, I think that is all for now.  I should probably get off the couch and head to the gym.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs